viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Mulan

My favorite films apart from Harry Potter are, usually, Disney films. I love them because they are normally very funny and they remind me my childhood. It is very difficult for me to choose one, but I think that my favorite one in “Mulan”.
I never get tired of seeing that film and I laugh a lot with it. Among the characters, my favorite one is Mushu.
The film tells the history of a young girl called Mulan whose father is chosen for the war against the Hun invasion. To protect his father, she decides to disguise herself like a man and to replace her father in the war.
The family’s ancestors order their “Great Stone Dragon” to protect Mulan but a small dragon called Mushu takes the dragon place. Then, the small dragon teach Mulan how to act like a man and she and her new friends, Yao, Ling and Chien-Po become skill warriors under the command of Li Shang. On day, they arrive to a village where the General Li and his forces have been wiped out by the Huns. When they leave the village, the Huns attacked them in the mountains but Mulan buries most of the force in an avalanche. She is hurt in the battle so she has to reveal that she is a woman. Li Shang abandons Mulan in the mountains and they start their way to the Imperial City to report the news to the emperor. However, Mulan sees how some Huns are alive and they want to go to Imperial City to capture the emperor.
Then, Mulan goes to there to tell her friends what she had seen but no-one believed her. The Huns get to capture the emperor and they shut themselves up in the palace to kill him. Mulan draw up a plan and she, Li Shang and her friends, with the help of Mushu save the emperor.
Finally Mulan proves that a woman can do the same as a man without minding their sex.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario